Friday, March 25, 2011

The Green Scarf

Ya'at'eeh

How is everyone doing? I've been busy traveling today; early this morning had to get up and catch the Navajo Nation Transit to go to Gallup for supplies for the coming week at Dine College. However quiet an average day to say the least. 


Tymothy photo of me.
I am pretty excited about one gizmo I've purchase that I've had a affection for, more of an hobby. But the tool I purchase is one I have had experience with in the pass, thanks to my father. So you all are wonder what it is I am talking, so I will just show you all the output of the device.  

So now I can me able the photography my work with knitting and also share more of my life with you all. 

Dine College Library
I am currently At Dine College study for my Liberal Art Degree, so excuse my writing at the moment. Which I am still learn. I am taking seventeen credit hour, five classes total, and my blog will lack at points. Because of my studies I will try my best to keep you up to date with my knitting projects and class projects that are worth mentioning.

So here is my first project I've just completed. It is a scarf of 15% mohair/80% wool, it is 65 inches in length and 5.5 inches in width. The stitch is a checkers pattern and I believe taken about 4 to 5 hour to complete. However this is my green scarf and will be sporting around the campus grounds, its does come in handy went photography in the cold wind. Check the video. I will leave it at that today, and your comment would be gratefully contemplated.  Thank you and Hagoonee.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, nice work...I like the beanie. I would like to make my own beanie someday.

    ReplyDelete