Monday, December 12, 2011

Good Winter Break to all the Students, I am starting my first week of my break learning how to prepare and spin wool, alpaca fleeces into the finest yarn that the creator could make. Thanks to my little cousin brother Nikyle for the fleeces of churro wool and alpaca. So pretty much have to get my fleece clean of plant fiber then, the supplies to wash and condition. I will take photos and keep everyone updated. The main idea I have of learning such a process is to understand more of what my grandmother have to deal with her handmade rugs and care for her sheep and goats. This is what I grew around but never thought of working with this way of life. So I will be prepared to help her in the future and be able to understand the responsible of have livestock as a livelihood. Will keep ya all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment