Saturday, April 30, 2011

Final Two Weeks

Hello Folks

Today is Saturday and I am here at Dine College dorm about to start my day with a paper that is due next Wednesday. There is also my Intermeide Algebra course that I have to study for, but on the personal side of business I have finish my scarf that I mention about in a earlier post. That scarf turned out to be 70 inches long and I think 8 inches wide. I have to say that the scarf is very beautiful and is a piece unto its self, which anyone can purchase for 40 pesos.

The Scarf? I have thought of this a lot the past few weeks of knitting and clothing oneself with a wool scarf. I have found bearing a scarf is more than fashion, it does come very useful protecting the body against the elements. Here in Northeast Arizona the weather is very unpredictable and can make life miserable, if not properly clothed. The scarf has protect be against cold dry wind, dusty dirty gust, skin burning UV rays, and keeping dry and warm in only the coldest rain. I also found it useful not only in the environment, but in the home or classroom. I have had to use as a cloth with you can't find a tissue, and why use tissue if you can just wash the cloth. I've use before to remove scolding hot pan off the stove; however I say, wool is the best and doesn't show the heavy use that other material would show.

I've been back to my grandparent's home over



the weekends went I could make it. And it is that time of the season when the livestock are bringing new life in the world and I am happy to share with you. I had problems with my new camera but did get some photos of them. soon I will been posting move photo. But thanks again for viewing my blog postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment