Friday, April 1, 2011

Fingerless gloves pattern

Here are photos of a scarf and fingerless glove I am currently working on between classes and homework. Enjoy the photos.


 

I got a little head of my self with the pattern for the glove, but with that I have my own first pattern I can personal call my own. I have just started on the second pair yesterday and will soon be done with that project. Both threads are 60% alpaca and 40% merino wool, also the scarf is different shades of color. The threads are nature color so they are the best, with nothing add,  just craftsmanship and knitted in American. 

1 comment:

  1. I love fingerless gloves. I have a pair but it comes with removable mitten covers and a tiny thumb cover. You can never be to careful during the winter :) I like your blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete